WHO WE ARE
At Fab Furnishings your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.fab-furnishings.co.uk. and applies solely to information collected by this website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
The information that we may collect includes:
– Your name and contact information including you or your company’s details, email address, postal address, telephone and mobile numbers. This is so that orders can be sent to you, and so that you can create an online account with us.
– Information about your use of our website including details of your operating system, browser version, cookie details, the content you viewed on our website, how long you stayed and on which pages, and your navigation around the website.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect information that you voluntarily give us in order for you to place an order. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party under any circumstances.
We will use your information to fulfil and deliver your order or for the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, for example to give to a courier to deliver an order.
If you sign up for our newsletter or opt in for marketing emails, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our new products or offers.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You may see what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can do either of the above by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01524 903200.
We take your privacy and security seriously and do everything possible to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
We do not have access to or store any information relating to your credit or debit card when you make payment for orders on our website. All payments of this type are processed securely for us by our payment service provider PayPal.
Should you need any further information please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01524 903200.