Strawberry Thief Cochineal Pink Bedding by Morris & Co. From William Morris, a truly iconic design, Strawberry Thief combines its designer’s fascination for the dramas of nature with a love of rich, complex pattern. Originally created in 1883, the much-loved Strawberry Thief is inspired by thrushes pinching strawberries from Morris’ kitchen garden at Kelmscott House. Translated onto bedding in an uplifting colour story, where sage greens pair with crisp pinks in a fresh garden palette across this 100% cotton percale duvet. A choice of complimentary pillowcases including Oxford, standard and an embroidered square, are all available to purchase separately. The Strawberry Thief Cochineal Pink bedding range also includes coordinating accessories including a square cushion with an elegantly embroidered damask design seamlessly contributes another layer of timeless pattern. A woven pink throw bordered with a decorative leaf margin is the perfect colour contrast for your bed. A cotton-wool blend, it’s sure to keep the warmth in during long winter nights.
- Double duvet cover : 200cm x 200cm
- King duvet cover : 230cm x 220cm
- Super King duvet cover : 260cm x 220cm
- Oxford pillowcase : 74cm x 48cm
- Standard pillowcase pair : 74cm x 48cm
- Square Pillowcase: 65cm x 65cm
- Throw measures 130cm x 140cm, 85% Cotton/15% Wool. Dry Clean Only.
- Embroidered Cushion: 50cm x 50cm, Cotton Duck. Dry Clean Only