Strawberry Thief Crimson Bedding by Morris & Co. ‘Strawberry Thief’ is one of William Morris’ most famous designs. He was inspired to create the original fabric after watching thrushes stealing strawberries from the kitchen garden of his countryside home, Kelmscott Manor, in Oxfordshire. This enduringly elegant design has been re-coloured in a striking crimson colourway and printed onto 300 thread count cotton percale. The main design is complemented with a delicate willow bough pattern on the reverse. Layer the bed with a co ordinating quilted throw or a linen mix cushion which has been embroidered with delicate motifs of flowers & fruit within a scrolling trellis, both available separately.
- Double duvet cover : 200cm x 200cm
- King size duvet cover : 225cm x 220cm
- Super king size duvet cover : 260cm x 220cm
- Oxford Pillowcase: 74cm x 48cm
- Standard Pillowcase: 74cm x 48cm