Strawberry Thief Indigo Bedding by Morris & Co. ‘Strawberry Thief’ is one of William Morris’ most famous designs. He was inspired to create the original fabric after watching thrushes stealing strawberries from the kitchen garden of his countryside home, Kelmscott Manor, in Oxfordshire. The Strawberry Thief Indigo Bedding features an enduringly elegant design printed onto 300 thread count cotton percale, edged with navy piping and reversing to a delicate willowbough pattern coloured in an indigo palette. A linen mix cushion embroidered with delicate motifs of flowers and fruit within a scrolling trellis is a beautiful addition to the bed.
- Double duvet cover : 200cm x 200cm
- King size duvet cover : 225cm x 220cm
- Super king size duvet cover : 260cm x 220cm
- Oxford Pillowcase: 74cm x 48cm
- Standard Pillowcase: 74cm x 48cm
- Embroidered Cushion: 40cm x40cm