William Morris Brophy Bedding Embroidery Green Duvet Cover by Morris & Co. From William Morris, this is a real compendium of works from Arts & Crafts legends. The William Morris Brophy Bedding Embroidery Green combines patterns from Andrew Brophy (1844-1912) and May Morris (1862-1938), daughter of William. Maintaining Brophy’s curved trellis structure, Morris & Co. have placed May’s playful floral and leaf motif to add delicate notes of natural humour. A seamless meeting of design styles, the resulting bedding features the embroidered design made with luxurious 100% cotton percale and finished with fine cord piping, which is also on the Oxford pillowcases which are sold separately. The Brophy Embroidery cushion features a design style that beautifully complements the design, with floral blooms trailing from a central fruit tree, the embroidered pattern weaves its way across the 100% cotton cushion and is finished with a relaxed scalloped flange. Perfect for layering over your bed or a sofa, the throw and sham offer a small scale floral accompaniment to your scheme. With scalloped edge finishing and 100% cotton, the interlocking floral pattern adds another layer of visual interest and warmth to your scheme.
- Double duvet cover : 200cm x 200cm
- King duvet cover : 230cm x 220cm
- Super King duvet cover : 260cm x 220cm
- Oxford pillowcase : 74cm x 48cm, Available to Purchase Separately
- Standard pillowcase pair : 74cm x 48cm
- Throw measures 220cm x 170cm, 100% Cotton.
- Embroidered Cushion: 45cm x 45cm, 100% Cotton, Dry Clean Only